Sunday, March 1, 2009

How to post a comment

I believe comments are reserved to Gmail.com account holders. I could be wrong, but I have been unable to figure it out otherwise. Feel free to point out my mistake.

If you have a gmail account:

1. At the end of the post, click "comments." This will allow you to see other people's comments, too.

-OR-

1. Click on the post you wish to see on the left side of the page. For example "Going to Arizona?" will take you to that post and display all comments.

2. There is an option to "post comment." Click in the box and write your text.

3. Select scroll down menu under "comment as." Click Google account and follow the instructions.

I find it is easier to post comments if I have already signed into my gmail account for the day and then click on the blogspot page.

Please let me know if you need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment